Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Designspiration: The portfolio

Looking for work really sucks. 
If I had my way, I would make & sell...and get a lot of money doing it!

Anyway, my hunt for a job has been less than fruitful and it got me thinking about ways to spice up my applications. I've read lots of dos and don'ts ... but it's hard to get good insider information on how designers got jobs. I know everyone starts at the bottom and I'm ok with that, I'm willing to work hard but I'm just not finding anyone willing to give me the shot....

So, maybe I need to step my game up and send something with my applications that will knock some socks off! Here is my inspiration.




// 01 // 02 // 03 //

2 comments:

  1. Firstly your blog is so cool! so clean cut and simple :) ditto on the job hunting it is the worst thing ever :/ I would love to see what you end up coming up with

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks! I just posted about what I sent out if you want to go see.

      Delete

Hello! Comment away!